The Mission Of West Cabarrus
West Cabarrus Church exists to glorify God by making more and better disciples from neighborhoods to nations.
All we do, we do for God’s glory. Through the death, burial, and resurrection of His son Jesus, God has made a way for us to come to Him. Because of this great truth, we now give him glory with our whole life. The Scriptures are clear that God works for the glory of his name and the spread of the gospel. Therefore, we want to be a church that seeks to honor God with our whole life.
- Jesus tells his disciples in Matthew 28:18-20, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
- We believe Jesus changes a person’s life. Jesus calls us to live out the gospel of grace every day in our personal lives as well as with those around us.
- We desire to see more disciples made in our city, and for us to always be growing into better disciples as we walk out our faith daily.
- The gospel changes how we live and how we love. It compels us to obey the greatest commandment, “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself” (Matthew 22.37-39).
- We are called to declare the gospel all over the world. For us, this is done by going across the street and serving our neighbors, and by going to the nations with the hope of the gospel. We go to all people, beginning with our own neighborhoods.
We hold to the Baptist Faith and Message 2000.